When we look good, we also feel good. But if we don’t feel confident, we may not feel the happiness that we want. Most people are concerned about their physical image but it is okay because it is the first thing that everyone notices. But some tend to obsession of those things that is no longer unhealthy but we are not going to jump into that condition. Some of these people want expensive cars, jewelry, nice hair, and so on. But what we don’t know is that many people desire the same thing which is to grow taller. Growing taller, compared to other “wants” make better sense because being tall is truly an advantage.
The good news that our friends who are short in height should know is that there are techniques available that can increase your height even at any age. You may doubt but it is the truth. If you are still thinking of the old theory that puberty is the end of growing tall then you are living in the past.
If you want to know more on how you can get taller, then read this set of advice carefully:
1) Did you know that when you look at the mirror more often picturing yourself as growing tall will eventually lead to realization? Yes, it is true and it is referred to as psychosomatic change. This is when you focus your mind into something that you lead change to you when you convince yourself of something and finally it will manifest on you. What you want others to see on you will reflect if you keep on seeing it on yourself.
2) Find and follow a program of exercises to get taller. Read the program, do it, and commit yourself to it. These exercises usually include stretching exercises and exercises for the abs and back such as chin-ups, pull-ups, hanging, and so on. These are formulated to help you tone your muscles, straighten your spinal cord, and improve your health. These are actually easy and relaxing exercises and they need not to be painful or too intense. A good stretch is just enough.
3) Exercise won’t be good if you are not fuelling yourself with food full of healthy nutrients such as proteins, calcium, vitamins, and minerals. Our body is like a car engine. We can’t keep driving if we lack gasoline. So in order to be healthy and help our body to produce growth hormones and make our bones stronger, we should prepare healthy meals by planning a growing taller diet. Take multivitamin supplements if necessary and make sure that you drink a lot of water. Avoid too much drinking and also cut smoking if you can.
4) This advice is as simple as: “Drink milk everyday for healthy bones.” Calcium is necessary for growing up and bone strengthening.
5) Always monitor your weight and see to that you grow taller and not get fatter. Fats can be a disaster in our growing up efforts and it can even put weight on different areas of the body where it is not needed. This will have an effect on your spinal cord which can affect your posture. Work out or just take the habit or walking, cycling, or swimming. Avoid too much consumption of carbs and eat the ones with low GI.
6) Make a research and be diligent on what more you can do to boost the results of your effort in adding more inches to your height. With other resources such as web sites or e-books that you can find, you will be guided to the right track.
These are useful advices on how to grow taller naturally that you can keep in mind if you want to start on your program.
About Aaron Jenkins is a long-time researcher and expert about natural methods to grow taller. For years, he has developed exercise programs, effective diet plans, and guides for growing taller naturally. Please visit IAmGrowingTaller.com for more tips and information.