Your daily routine is determined by your lifestyle and that has an effect on your body including skin. Your skin is affected by internal as well as external factors. With some home remedies, you can prevent the adverse effects of external factors such as extreme sunlight, smoking, wind, chemicals and environmental pollution, as well as internal factors such as blemishes, acne, pimples, sweat and poor diet.
Home Remedies for Skin Care
* Do not be in direct contact of sunlight, particularly between 10 am and 2 pm. Use suitable sunscreen for protecting your skin.
* Have herbal or spice tea twice or thrice a day. It will keep your skin healthy. Mint, fennel, aniseed, ginger cardamom and cinnamon are some herbs which you should use.
* Apply a mixture of honey with milk on your face.
* Make a concoction of one-third a cup of cocoa, one-third a cup of ripened papaya, 3 teaspoons of oatmeal powder, and one-fourth a cup of honey. Use this mixture to apply on your face. Allow this to dry for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. This concoction for your skin is effective for managing oiliness in your skin.
* Cleanse your skin with cucumber and milk. Mash cucumber in milk and use this to apply on your face.
* Cut a fresh lemon and rub it on your face. Use cold water to rinse it after 20 minutes. But make sure to avoid patches of dry skin as it is likely to cause irritation when applied there.
* Mash grapes and lemon on a bowl and use it to apply on your face.
* If you have dry skin, make a paste of honey, lemon and vegetable oil and apply it on your face.
* Dab your skin with buttermilk and let it settle on your face for 15 minutes. This will allow your skin to soak oil and get rid of dryness.
* Use mint leaves, warm water and almonds to make a paste. Apply this on your face.
* Carrot juice is a very effective skin care home remedy for getting rid of blemishes.
* If your skin has an oily shine, rub thin slices of oily skin to control it.
* If you want supple skin, smash bananas for twenty minutes. Use ripe bananas for the purpose. After smashing apply it on your face.
Follow these home remedies for skin care to get great skin.
Discuss your condition with your doctor and he should be able to prescribe anti-biotics or recommend over-the-counter creams which can help the short-term state of your skin. Unfortunately the vast majority of these are treatments – not cures – and you may have to wait out puberty before your skin recovers.
About Priya Singh.To know about skin care tips and how to prevent your skin from sun light and pollution by read this article. This article will helps you to know about home remedies for skin care. You can get more information on this topic by visit onlymyhealth.