The acai berry is an antioxidant known for its health benefits, particularly when it comes to weight loss. It is reported to reduce appetite and increase energy, making it appealing to those who have not accomplished weight loss through just diet and exercise. If you are determined to lose weight, consider adding the acai berry to your diet through the following steps:
Lose Weight with Acai Berry Capsules
- Buy acai berry in capsules, which is usually the easiest form to find and the least expensive form of acai berry. Capsules can be purchased online or in health food stores.
- Take 2 capsules per day.
- Choose between chewable tablets and those that dissolve in the mouth.
Add Acai Berry to Recipes
- Buy fresh or frozen berries online or from a health food store.
- Add acai berries to low-fat desserts like frozen yogurt and muffins, or make your own version of berries and cream dessert.
- Toss acai berries into healthy snacks to sweeten them up, such as granola, cereal, oatmeal, and plain yogurt.
- Add fresh acai berry to various recipes. You should think of this weight loss supplement like you would any other berry. The flavor of many foods can be improved or enhanced with the addition of this berry.
Add Acai Berry to Beverages
- Drink the acai berry weight loss supplement using a powder or juice form. Making your own drink with it is usually the most cost-effective method of using this weight loss product, but ready-made beverages are more convenient.
- Find juice that boasts acai berry as its main feature, or at least one of a few active ingredients.
- Blend the powder into a smoothie, along with frozen yogurt, milk or soy milk, and any other fruits that you desire.
- Purchase ready-made juice or smoothies at health food stores, websites, or gyms.